WYOMING FFA STATE CONVENTION
In April more than 1,500 FFA members and guests from across the state participate in general sessions, competitive events, educational tours, leadership workshops, visit with colleges, and more.
APRIL 19-22, 2023 – Cheyenne, Wyoming
Find the information you need to plan your chapter’s convention experience. 2023 APG
Find all the applications for convention events, such as the state officer nominating committee, honorary degree, and more.
Ticketing Information – New in 2023
Tickets are free, but all parents, supporters, sponsors, etc. will need a ticket to be admitted to a session.
This link is for session tickets only. These tickets can be scanned from a phone or paper ticket. You can complete registration for multiple people but will need a phone number and email for each. FFA Members DO NOT need these tickets – they will have their own badges for entry.
Any non-FFA member must have a ticket for entry.
Awards and Competition Information
- Agriscience Fair
- Career and Leadership Development Events
- Chapter Awards Recognition Results
- Proficiency Awards
- State Degree Recipients
- Contact the Wyoming FFA Foundation about your spot for 2024!
- Ryan Williamson, Visiting National Officer
- Jim “The Rookie” Morris, sponsored by Farm Credit Services of America
- Emily Priebe, past National FFA Officer and Production Systems Marketing Manager, John Deere
Live Feed Information
If you can’t attend the convention, you can still watch online! Sessions will be Live Streamed on the Wyoming FFA Youtube channel at the links below!
- Session 1 – April 19, 2023 – 7 p.m.
- Session 2 – April 20, 2023 – 7 p.m.
- Session 3 – April 21, 2023 – 7 p.m.
- Session 4 – April 22, 2023, 8 a.m.
- Agriscience Fair & Proficiency Awards – April 21, 2023 – 10:00 a.m.
State Officer Candidate Information
Past Convention Information
Support the Wyoming FFA Convention
Help support the Wyoming FFA Convention through the Wyoming FFA Foundation.